Golf Obsessed



Marcus, being the wonderful (or crazy) dad that he is, took our children and one extra friend on a shopping excursion one Friday night while I had a night out with some friends. One stop was ToysRUs, and Luke's toy of choice was a new set of golf clubs. He has become obsessed with this set, and for several days in a row he carried them over his shoulder constantly through the house. I think the only thing that stopped him was that Sam began taking his clubs out, and he was not interested in sharing with his baby brother. Thankfully he will share with Ben. Do we have a future Tiger??






3 comments:

The Warren Clan said...

So glad you are back blogging!!! You guys have been very busy. Love all the post...too much fun a the ueltshcey house!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Yeah!!!!! New pictures!!!!! Love them all, but my favorite is Sarah Caroline carrying Sam...so precious!

Karen and Adam Blair said...

I love the new face to the blog. Thanks for the update. It looks great. :) Let's talk again soon...also we need to schedule a visit soon.