Excuses, Excuses

Procrastination is my specialty, I think! Yes, it has been a long time since anything has been posted. It all started in late August, when we unhooked our computer to have a desk and bookcases/cabinets built in. It was supposed to take only "two weeks" (every contractors famous last words). Marcus and I thought we surely could survive a two week interruption from technology. After four weeks, we thought it would only be another day or two, etc. The next thing you know it was early November! We finally got it all back in place, then we had some connection issues. Then I got really busy planning a trip to Disney, which I will be sure to post many pictures of later! Then it was Thanksgiving and Christmas, and here we are! I am sure I have missed recording some exciting times in the Ueltschey home, but I will do my best to catch us up.

0 comments: