Now I am going to go ahead and admit one more tale about Luke, only because I am sure in ten years it will be funny. Last Wednesday night Sam and I walked in the door from church and had a call from my friend Allen, "Did you leave a child at church?" "Well, no, I don't think so", I replied. About this time Marcus walks in with Ben and Sarah Caroline and I don't see Luke. "Ummm, well, maybe I did??" She said she had him and would be glad to bring him home. Ben and Sarah Caroline had convinced Marcus that I had gotten Luke, although our agreement was that I would get Sam and he would bring home the older three. Thank goodness we hadn't been at the mall or somewhere dangerous!!! My poor Luke got home and forgave us! Hopefully this won't happen again, although you just never know! Yet another sign our family is big enough!

3 comments:
That will be funny sometime down the road!
That happened to Dustin when he was little. And he was also left at home once. But no one noticed until after Sunday school!!! Recently, my parents had a miscommunication and left my grandmother at church waiting by the drive thru for them to pick her up! SomeOne else took her home! Funny stories later!
too funny!
Post a Comment