Sarah Caroline had a special treat recently...the annual Father/Daughter Ball. Marcus took her last year for the first time, and they quickly learned that this is an annual event they won't want to miss! The ball is complete with formal pics taken, music for dancing, princesses available to sign autographs, a silent auction, a station to decorate their own cupcakes, etc. She loved every minute of it! I wish I had a better picture of her beautiful dress- it is adorned with "crystal" beads on the bodice, and is just what any princess would love to wear. She wore this same dress last year, but we did update it with some new accessories! She wore a pink rhinestone bracelet, a tiara, and the shoes were to die for! They were clear heels and a silver heart shaped "charm" hanging from the silver straps. She says she did suffer from a few blisters because of the new shoes, but she said they were worth it! She loved it, and I am so thankful for such a special time for them to spend together. She says "Thank you, Daddy, for taking me!"
Father/Daughter Ball
Sarah Caroline had a special treat recently...the annual Father/Daughter Ball. Marcus took her last year for the first time, and they quickly learned that this is an annual event they won't want to miss! The ball is complete with formal pics taken, music for dancing, princesses available to sign autographs, a silent auction, a station to decorate their own cupcakes, etc. She loved every minute of it! I wish I had a better picture of her beautiful dress- it is adorned with "crystal" beads on the bodice, and is just what any princess would love to wear. She wore this same dress last year, but we did update it with some new accessories! She wore a pink rhinestone bracelet, a tiara, and the shoes were to die for! They were clear heels and a silver heart shaped "charm" hanging from the silver straps. She says she did suffer from a few blisters because of the new shoes, but she said they were worth it! She loved it, and I am so thankful for such a special time for them to spend together. She says "Thank you, Daddy, for taking me!"

2 comments:
So cute!
that's so sweet! what a good daddy!
Post a Comment